Deploy a production-ready Zabbix instance in the AWS cloud platform with just a few clicks.
With a major paradigm shift to cloud IT infrastructures, many organizations opt-in to migrate their on-prem systems to the Cloud. Zabbix provides official cloud images for the most popular cloud vendors including the AWS cloud platform.
Deploy the complete Zabbix infrastructure in AWS:
- Deploying a fully functional environment takes less than 5 minutes
- Select between multiple geographical regions
- Select the EC2 Instance type best fit for your Zabbix workloads
- Perfect for both Q/A and Production environments
Check out the video to learn how to deploy Zabbix in AWS.
- Open the Zabbix Cloud Images page and select the AWS Zabbix server image
- Click Continue to Subscribe and subscribe to use the image
- Read the terms and conditions and click Continue to Configuration
- Select the Region in which you wish to deploy a Zabbix instance
- Select the launch options and the EC2 instance Type
- Select a VPC, a subnet, a Security group, and a key pair
- Make sure that the selected security group allows traffic through ports 10051, 22 and 443
- Press Launch to launch the instance
- Check the instance address and connect to the instance
- Copy the initial frontend username and password
- Sign-in into the frontend with your credentials
Tips and best practices:
- The initial frontend password can be obtained by connecting to the instance terminal
- By default, the Zabbix frontend uses the UTC timezone
- The frontend timezone can be changed by editing the php_value[date.timezone] variable in /etc/php-fpm.d/zabbix.conf and restarting the php-fpm process
- The MySQL root password is stored in /root/.my.cnf configuration file